Saturday, May 15, 2010

Support Letters

Support letters are officially stamped and ready to be mailed. YEA! Already I have $330 toward my Mission Trip goal of $2500. I know that God will provide. I am sharing my testimony tomorrow at our meeting I pray I speak what the Lord wills and glorify him.

I have been learning daily what it means to walk with him and the power of prayer. Recently I started carrying scripture in my pocket at work. I know that it is important to put on the 'full armor of God' each morning, but literally having the verses in my pocket have helped me to remember to pray when things get tough, to pray when I am about to loose my patience with a student, to pray when a student is acting rude to another and to pray when they are all doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing. It has made me very aware of what God is doing in their hearts and mine. He is at work!

Prayer Requests:
* My students and their parents to come to know the Lord
* School is finished well
* Support Raising, that I trust the Lord completely
* Mission team to grow in community and fellowship
* Sharing my faith daily by my words, actions and just listening in Love

Thank you friends for your prayers and support. Please let me know how I can pray for you.

No comments: