Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thank You

Thank you to all who have supported my mission trip through prayer and financially.

God, through your contributions, has provided every penny for my support!!! I am humbled, grateful and amazed by all of your support, prayers, words of encouragement and God's provision through you. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I leave on July 7th and ask for your help in praying for the trip. A week ago we met with a couple that will be going to France to join the full time team with Serve. Our team talked about what we will be doing in France and how we will be helping with VBS. This trip started as a curriculum trip, where we thought we would be developing the VBS materials to teach in two churches. It has developed into a trip where we will be helping a team from other states put on the VBS in St. Paul for the week of July 12-16th. The more we talked with them, the more excited I became to go. I have been told to be flexible with how I will be serving, and what we will be doing. BUT I want to see what God is doing in France and Europe. If you want to find out more about France check out this website: PrayForFrance.org

Prayer Requests:
*For my heart as I prepare to leave.
*For boldness in conversation as we travel and are in France.
*My teammates here in the states and those we will be serving with in France. That we serve as a community and a good representation of love and the church to those in France.
*For the hearts of the children at the Vacation Bible School camp.
* For the people of France. This past week five people from the churches we will be serving with accepted Christ as their savior and where baptized.
* For the Gospel of Christ to spread. John 3:16

Please comment or email me and let me know how I can pray for you.

No comments: